Have you recently switched from an Android phone to Apple one? Or want to try out Android apps on iPhone? Well, then we are pretty sure that you have heard of Bootlace. Install Bootlace is one of the best ways to install Android on an iPhone. Plus you do not even need a computer to do so. So in case if you are wondering where to get Bootlace download link and how to install Bootlace on iPhone. Then this is the guide for you.
Install Bootlace on iPhone to use Android by JailBreak
In this article, we will help you with a complete guide which will definitely help you to Install Bootlace on your iPhone. But before you go ahead make sure you have already done jailbreak of your iPhone. Install Bootlace Anyway, let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time.
Install Bootlace As you have already done jailbreak, Install Bootlace then we are pretty much sure that you have the Cydia app installed on your iPhone already. If you do not, then consider installing the Cydia app in the first place.
Bootlace Download : How to download bootlace?
- Step 1: First of all launch the Cydia app.
- Step 2: Now tap on the Manage button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: Then select sources.
- Step 4: After that, you have to tap on the edit button located on the top right. Then you will find an Add button on the top left corner of the screen.
- Step 5: Over here you have to enter Cydia/APT URL http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/ (This will start the Bootlace download process)
- Step 6: Now you have to wait for a few moments. After that tap on the search button and enter Bootlace.
- That is it, and now you will find the Bootlace app on your iPhone. Now the question is how to install Android apps using Bootlace? Well, let us answer the question for you as well.
How to install Android apps on iPhone using bootlace?
- Step 1: First of all launch Bootlace app and install the OpeniBoot app by tapping the tab menu located at the bottom of the screen.
- The best part of the OpeniBoot is that it can be easily upgraded, removed and installed on your device. Also if you go through the OpeniBoot settings, then you will find lots of OS which you can use and boot your iPhone to that specific OS for a specific time.
- So simply download the app and install it. This might take some time to complete the whole process.
- Step 2: Once downloaded, simply reboot your iPhone. Then you will find Android and iOS OS. Simply select Android, and your device will get rebooted and offer you an Android platform.
- Also if you have set any duration for each OS. Then the device will get rebooted back to the normal state once the duration gets completed.
- Step 3: Once you get the Android environment, simply launch the Google play store. Then download your favorite apps and use them according to your needs.
- Step 4: However everytime you reboot the apps and settings will get erased. So for this, you have to take a proper backup of the Android. Install Bootlace For this, go to the OpeniBoot’s Advanced Settings. From here you will be able to make a backup and restore NVRAM, including the OpeniBoot settings.
- So that’s how you can Install Bootlace on iPhone to use Android by JailBreak. Now go ahead and try the steps out and see if it is working for you or not. Also for any questions, feel free to leave a comment below.
To get more information about iOS devices, visit our home page iphoneipadbuzz.com.