Jailbreak iOS 10 Tutorial: Jailbreak is a functionality which some people like and some people don’t like. The definition of Jailbreak depends from person to person but If you really want to test the capabilities of iOS devices then you should definitely Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Many people still don’t know that how they can Jailbreak iOS 10 Tutorial based device. So, we are with a complete tutorial which will teach you that how you can easily jailbreak any Ios device running on iOS 10.
Jailbreak iOS 10 Tutorial
Before actually giving you the tutorial of jailbreaking your iOS device, we will aware you about Jailbreak by telling what exactly jailbreak is its advantages and disadvantages. So, if you already know these things then you can directly skip to the tutorial part but if don’t know much about jailbreaking then Keep reading the article.
What is iOS Jailbreak?
Jailbreak iOS 10 Tutorial iOS jailbreaking is privilege escalation for the purpose of removing software restrictions imposed by Apple on Apple products. It typically does this by using a series of kernel patches.
Advantages of iOS Jailbreaking
- Access new applications: You can even install Unauthorized applications on your iOS device after jailbreaking it. Jailbreak iOS 10 Tutorial You can download and install any application from any unauthorized website or platform even if those applications are not available on iTunes.
- Hotspot tethering: By jailbreaking your iOS device, you can even use it as a wifi hotspot to connect with other devices.
- A ton of Customisation Options: You get a wide range of options after jailbreaking your iOS device. You can install as many themes as you want, change icons, change fonts etc.
- Access iOS File System: Jailbreak iOS 10 Tutorial You can even Access the iOS File system after jailbreaking your iOS device and this can be a really good feature of jailbreaking for someone who wants to explore the iOS file system.
These were some of the major advantages of iOS jailbreaking. Now, let us have a look at the disadvantages of iOS Jailbreaking.
Disadvantages of iOS Jailbreaking
- Undermined Security: You do not have any idea about the security of your iOS device after Jailbreaking it.
- Less Protection: Jailbreaking your iOS device will give you less security because there are no antivirus applications available for iOS Devices.
- Late System updates: Jailbreak iOS 10 Tutorial You will receive every update after some months of the official launch for a jailbroken iOS Device.
- Unstable System: There are many buggy applications which crash in jailbroken devices. Whenever you open a buggy application, its starts lagging and then it gets crashed.
- Warranty gets void: This is the biggest disadvantage of Jailbreaking your iOS Device. The warranty of your device will be void after the jailbreak.
These were some of the major disadvantages of iOS Jailbreaking. Jailbreak iOS 10 Tutorial So, now you are aware of both the advantages and disadvantages of iOS Jailbreaking. Now, it is time to move ahead to the tutorial part. We will be teaching you that how you can easily Jailbreak iOS 10 based devices using Yalu102 which is a Semi-Untethered Jailbreak. You will be easily able to Jailbreak your iOS Device through Yalu102 by the steps mentioned below.
Steps to Jailbreak iOS 10 devices using Yalu102
- Step 1- Firstly, you have to connect your iOS device to your computer using a lightning or USB cable.
- Step 2- Download Yalu102 IPA File from the link given below.
- Step 3- Then, download Cydia impactor on your computer and Launch it. You can easily download Cydia impactor on your computer.
- Step 4- Drag the Yalu102 IPA File onto the Cydia impactor. After dragging the file to the Cydia impactor, click “Ok”.
- Step 5- Now, cydia will ask you to enter your Apple ID credentials. Simply, enter your credentials whenever it asks.
- Step 6- Now, the execution process will be started and it may take some time. Let it complete and then move to the next step.
- Step 7- When the installation process finishes, go to the settings > General > Profile & device Management and then hit “Trust”. Click again on “Trust” if asked.
- Step 8- After that, you will be able to see a Yalu102 application on the homepage of your device. Simply, open that application and tap on Ok. You will then get a pop-up saying “Storage Almost Full” and then the device will be restarted.
- Step 9- When the restart completes, you will be able to see a cydia application on the homepage of your device. You can open the application to tweak with the settings.
Jailbreak iOS 10 Tutorial If there is a cydia icon on your homepage then congratulations because your iOS device has been successfully Jailbroken. If you are not able to see any cydia icon on your homepage then you must have done something wrong. You can repeat the process again if any error occurs.
To get more information Visit our Homepage iphoneipadbuzz.com and get iOS device keyboard shortcuts and many more.